A One-Day Virtual Event Focused On Smart Cities,
Smart Buildings & Mobility
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World Smart Cities & Buildings Day 2022, that will take place on March 10, 2022. This one-day virtual event will focus on the changing infrastructure landscape in 2022 and beyond. The main themes of the event are: smart cities, smart buildings and mobility.
Event Format: 55 minute live panels on topics focused on Smart Cities, Smart Buildings and Mobility. All tracks will be live (no pre-recorded sessions).
Sample Key Topics Covered
- Startups to shape the future of smart cities
- Safer and Cleaner Cities with Innovative & Sustainable Mobility Solutions
- The Role of 3D Digital Twins and IIoT on the Road to Decarbonization of Buildings
- Securing the Evolving Needs of the Connected Building
- Cyber Risk and Insurance in a Smarter World
- Securing Smart Cities
Also, you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel. IIoT World’s Smart Cities & Buildings Day will feature end-user case studies focused on smart infrastructure, smart cities and smart buildings.
- Use cases of smart cities/smart buildings and mobility projects
- Interactive Roundtable sessions
- Virtual Networking with all the participants
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at email@example.com
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
October 2021 – Call for speakers opens
January 21, 2022 – Call for speakers closes
January, 2022 – Speakers notified of acceptance
February 2022 – Final agenda published
March 10, 2022 – IIoT World Smart Cities & Buildings Day