Genevieve has over 13 years overseeing real estate transactions and assets valued at over $6 Billion, including activities such as planning, entitlements, strategy, operations re-engineering, developing business cases, and design construction and disposition. In addition, Genevieve has more than 10 years’ experience as a strategy and operations consultant performing process re-engineering, developing business cases, creating financial models and managing organizational change.
Education and Industry Memberships:
• MBA, Economics, Finance and Strategy, University of Chicago
• BA, International Relations, William and Mary
• Federal Real Property Association, Board Member
• Commercial Real Estate for Women, Board Member
• Urban Land Institute, Women’s Leadership Initiative Steering Committee
• African American Real Estate Professionals of DC, former Vice President