Chris DePuy, founder of the 650 Group, is an experienced technology analyst covering communications, wireless technology, IoT and the Internet. He has demonstrated operating experience at board and management levels. His research specialties include the tech industry, equity research, financial modeling, private and public equity valuation, venture capital, market research, and deal sourcing.
In 1995, Chris, along with fellow lead analyst Mary Meeker for Morgan Stanley, wrote Wall Street’s first book covering the opportunity of the Internet, a ground breaking analysis of companies and trends impacting telecom investment. Today 650 Group research covers ~$400B worth of network products and related capital spending, over $100B of which is exclusively Service Provider-focused.
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Urban Mobility: Trends, Players & Sustainable Solutions for Cities
In this panel, our guests will focus on urban mobility, covering some of the following topics:
• Global communication trends for mobility including detailed market forecasts, revenue drivers, and expected spending by region
• Companies and emerging trends to watch in the segmented IoT space
• Chips, switches and trends for Wi-FI 6 technology and its role in smart infrastructure
• The future of mobility with connected vehicle data & new trends in urban governance and sustainable mobility
• How city planners can use connected vehicle data to create smarter, safer and more accessible cities
• Innovations in mass transit as urban mobility transforms
• Smart street and traffic innovations that can improve cities and the lives of residents
Sponsored by Wejo