Founder of Trend Smart Cities, a consulting agency on smart cities for companies, the public sector and multilateral organizations.
Director of the Diploma Program in Smart Cities of the School of Government, Politics and International Affairs at Universidad Austral (Argentina).
Coordinator at the Laboratory of Innovation and Artificial Intelligence of Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA).
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Urban Mobility: Trends, Players & Sustainable Solutions for Cities
In this panel, our guests will focus on urban mobility, covering some of the following topics:
• Global communication trends for mobility including detailed market forecasts, revenue drivers, and expected spending by region
• Companies and emerging trends to watch in the segmented IoT space
• Chips, switches and trends for Wi-FI 6 technology and its role in smart infrastructure
• The future of mobility with connected vehicle data & new trends in urban governance and sustainable mobility
• How city planners can use connected vehicle data to create smarter, safer and more accessible cities
• Innovations in mass transit as urban mobility transforms
• Smart street and traffic innovations that can improve cities and the lives of residents
Sponsored by Wejo